Wednesday, February 21, 2007

yada yada first post

ok so it is currently 4:14 AM... and i just decided to create a blog... why? not sure.. maybe i'm drunk.. or high.. or sleepy.. or emo... or all at once...

i missed blogging.. i need an emotional outlet.. cause at the rate i'm going i feel like i'm gonna burst of tears, hysteria, yells, crap and what not...

i might consider not showing this to anyone... that might be wise...

so I am not sleeping right now because i'm supposed to be working */cramming/* on my research paper whose final draft is due friday... which is tomorrow.. HOLY CRAP! i am so dead.. oh i should add that i havent started yet..

i'm an emotional mess... I am so stressed i can feel the hair on my head slowly releasing its grip from my scalp... i have a phobia of balding...

aside from the 4800 word paper, i also have a math longtest for friday... next monday i have to pass the final version of the reseach paper (sh!t), and my psychology individual project (scrapbook whose title i named this blog after)... oh and friday my cs group is passing our battleship game program thing...

argh! someone please soak me in coffee... side note: i gulped down 2 shots of espresso earlier... which gave me a friggin huge migraine i might add...

oh btw.. i'll work on my layout when i'll have nothing better to do with my life.. and after i regain the endless hours of lost sleep due to English ( that might actually mean never)...

ok i'm gonna go back to my paper now...

random shout outs to people:
cs groupmates: uwaaa honto gomen! i havent been a help at all lately.. i feel so guilty that you guys have been working so hard on the game while i've been off burning paper (i did! for the old burnt effect for my scrapbook pages)... i so want to help you but i have this friggin eng paper and psy scrapbook to do... i know that's a lousy excuse.. argh.. i will make it up to you gusy!

N blockmates: i miss you guys! feel ko di na ako nakakapagbond sainyo.. it's so sad... feel ko tuloy na ooutcast na ako... pero thanks sa outing last week.. it was hillarious =]

eng blockmates: haha wala lang.. good luck sa paper! Bernice! ang hot ni *toot* dba? haha grabe ka friend.. tnx for coming with me to dentist... *tip tip*

orgmates: thanks for the company guys... you've all been great and hillarious! good luck sa fashion show... lol... nikhe! i know your secret!!!! *evil laugh*

roommates/dormmates : i love you guys!!! i think.. haha thanks for being there.. you are my only source of entertainment lately... please dont watch tv too late into the night.. i need silence in order to cram my papers at 2am...

swiss people: i don't know if i'll be able to make it this summer anymore... everything's just so fucked up that i dont know if i still have time to get a visa and ticket and everything... you guys cant imagine how much i want to see you guys and just mess around like old times... hayy.. ewan...

k... i'm done with my random rant of the day...

2 comments:

Hana said...

Go Raisa-chama!!! XD You can do it! ^^ Don't worry... We can understand. =D

Nijigasumi said...

relax raiza.. ^^_ haha... you need to be happy so that you can fight the stress.. ^^_ btw, keep it secret... ^^_